12/15/10

Greetings...

Finally, my first entry on my fresh new blog, I am very excited!
On this blog I would love to share my obsession with fashion, make up and all things creative and inspirational. I will share my ideas, outfits, make up tips and anything and everything fascinating that will be going on in my life.

A little bit about myself.
My name is Regina and I am the creator of a vintage online store www.KakaYard.com and a freelance make-up artist. I always loved fashion and make up and this is what inspires me every single day.
I also enjoy photography, decor, art and movies, as well as styling and preparing for photo shoots.
I am really excited about this blog and hopefully you will enjoy reading this as much as I know I will enjoy writing it.
 
Fashion Yard is officially open, everyone is welcome!
 
By Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Regina