8/9/11

Glimpse Into The Yard



 
Just wanted to do a brief post about my little online vintage shop www.KakaYard.com
 
Fashion is one of my ultimate passions and hobbies, from creating my own outfits to styling and endlessly browsing through websites that constantly inspire me...it is something that I always loved and something that will never fade away.

It has been my longtime dream to create and one day own my own online store that would be filled with vintage treasures mixed with modern pieces, totally unique and fun!
I was able to turn this dream into reality and I am very excited that less than a year old it is still growing and has a lot more to show and sell!
 
Here are some of my favorite images from the previous photoshoots that we had so far.
 

 





 
 
Thank you to my lovely models, photographers/videographers and everyone involved for their unconditional support and endless creativity, this store would not be possible without you!
 
 
 
 
Thank you for visiting and please come back soon!
 
By Regina

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments!
Regina