7/23/12

Pop of Citrus







Top:UO,Jeans:Levi's(similar here),Shoes:Steve Madden(buy similar here),Bag:Zara(loving this one!),Jewelry:Macy's/vintage bracelets


It's been a very busy and hectic past couple of weeks for me and I
apologize for not posting as often as I would like but life should be back to "normal" very soon.
Thank you very much for reading and leaving your awesome comments, I love reading them all!
Hope you like this look, I am wearing again my favorite pair of Levi's jeans they are so versatile and comfortable can't put them down, with new suede wedges from Steve Madden.

Have a wonderful week!


As a thank you for reading and supporting my blog I wanted to give you my readers a special code for 25% off at my store it is valid until 8/1:
THANKS25

Until next time...

Follow me via:
By Regina

11 comments:

  1. The colours in your outfit looks cool. Nice how you style them. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look! love the pop of orange in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore those shoes and your tattoo as well <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wedges are great! I have a similar pair from Aldo and I wear them all the time!

    Following...follow back?

    xoxo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute wedges! followed you, hope you can follow back :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ladies for amazing feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes!!!! xx

    www.trendstruck.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Regina