2/18/13

In Camouflage










Jacket:from Century 21, Jeans:Gap, Button down underneath:Uniqlo, Boots:Michael Antonio, Bag:Free People, Scarf:American Apparel, Gloves:H&M, Hat:Annie Sez, Sunglasses:vintage, Earrings:F21


Wearing my current favorites in this look, a new camouflage jacket that I scored at Century 21, classic and super affordable suede boots and favorite pair of leather gloves that I bought from H&M last year. I hope you like this bundled up Winter look.

Hope you had a lovely weekend and lets have an amazing week ahead!



*Fashion Yard is now on Facebook please JOIN for more updates and photos!*


Until next time...


Follow me via:
By Regina

7 comments:

  1. Loving the camo look! Perhaps we could follow each other?

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mod yet edgy, i love it. That studded backpack and camo jacket! great style girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like it's been such a long time since I've seen camouflage - but it looks so good with studding!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your earrings are super super cute! Love this bundled up look that still maintains its chicness!

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ladies so much for such sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Regina