8/13/13

A little bit about me



This was inspired by a recent post from one of my favorite blogs Brooklyn Blonde sharing a little bit about myself with all of you. I thought this would be fun since I've never done this type of post before and hopefully you will find this somewhat interesting.


1. I was born in Moscow and moved to NYC when I was 10


2. I love trying out new cuisine and will try anything once


3. I'm a coffeeholic


4. I've never had any pets because of that I'm uncomfortable around dogs and cats


5. I have a younger sister


6. I absolutely love to travel and go on road trips my last two trips were to Kiev and Iceland


7. I love reading 


8. I have 2 tattoos and planing to get more


9. I love very different types of music including Russian 


10. I have seen all of my favorite bands/artists in concerts and that's quiet a long list


11.  I got married on 4/10/10 to a boy I met in high school


12. I finally got my drivers license this year!


13. I absolutely love the artistry of makeup and I do freelance makeup


14. Fashion/Beauty/Style magazines make me happy I'm subscribed to about eight monthly


15. I keep a very tight circle of friends


16. I appreciate honesty above all other traits in a person


17. Ice cream is my weakness


18. I prefer to shop online


19. I speak Russian fluently


20. I never had short hair they've always been long and I'm not planning to cut it anytime soon


21. I never liked Math or any related subjects and instead would prefer Psychology and English in which I excelled


22. I have a B.A in Corporate Communications and A.A.S in Fashion Marketing


23. My favorite movies are "Requiem for a Dream", "Fight Club", "Mean Girls" and "Breakfast Club"


24. I was very experimental with my style in high school and college days and even had colorful yarn braided in my hair!

25. Although I am not a picky eater I can not eat Olives and Kiwi







Until next time...


Follow me via:
By Regina

6 comments:

  1. Cool post. I would love to visit Iceland, seen some really amazing photos.

    Jacquie
    Chicadvisor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post honey , nice to meet you!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photo!!!Great post!
    Follow to follow?)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Regina