This was inspired by a recent post from one of my favorite blogs Brooklyn Blonde sharing a little bit about myself with all of you. I thought this would be fun since I've never done this type of post before and hopefully you will find this somewhat interesting.
1. I was born in Moscow and moved to NYC when I was 10
2. I love trying out new cuisine and will try anything once
3. I'm a coffeeholic
4. I've never had any pets because of that I'm uncomfortable around dogs and cats
5. I have a younger sister
6. I absolutely love to travel and go on road trips my last two trips were to Kiev and Iceland
7. I love reading
8. I have 2 tattoos and planing to get more
9. I love very different types of music including Russian
10. I have seen all of my favorite bands/artists in concerts and that's quiet a long list
11. I got married on 4/10/10 to a boy I met in high school
12. I finally got my drivers license this year!
13. I absolutely love the artistry of makeup and I do freelance makeup
14. Fashion/Beauty/Style magazines make me happy I'm subscribed to about eight monthly
15. I keep a very tight circle of friends
16. I appreciate honesty above all other traits in a person
17. Ice cream is my weakness
18. I prefer to shop online
19. I speak Russian fluently
20. I never had short hair they've always been long and I'm not planning to cut it anytime soon
21. I never liked Math or any related subjects and instead would prefer Psychology and English in which I excelled
22. I have a B.A in Corporate Communications and A.A.S in Fashion Marketing
23. My favorite movies are "Requiem for a Dream", "Fight Club", "Mean Girls" and "Breakfast Club"
24. I was very experimental with my style in high school and college days and even had colorful yarn braided in my hair!
25. Although I am not a picky eater I can not eat Olives and Kiwi
Until next time...
Follow me via: