9/18/13

Insta-Glimpse

Stunning sky, fresh weekly mani, late night cappuccinos, false lashes, ootd, Minneapolis, commute in leopard, 
Cherry & Spoon, addicted to kimonos, morning reading, armcandy, new bag Marc for Marc Jacobs, Birch trees, favorite purse, kitten, waterfalls in Minneapolis 


I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far and is ready to take on the weekend!
Here are some of my favorite moments from last month through the Instagram lens enjoy!




Let's be friends on Instagram follow me @reginafashionyard

If you haven't already please join me on Facebook for more updates.





Until next time...


Follow me via:
By Regina

2 comments:

  1. Great pics hun! Thanks for your lovely comment, hope to see you again soon xx

    www.hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Regina