11/11/13

Black & Red








Blazer/Pants:H&M, Shoes:Zara, Clutch:YSL, Beanie:ASOS, Sunnies:Nordstrom, Jewelry:CottonOn Buddha beads, BaubleBar necklace



Here is one of the looks from the weekend, it seems as though
I simply can't stop wearing beanies especially this new studded one from Asos.
Hope your week is off to a wonderful start!





Let's be friends on Instagram @reginafashionyard

If you haven't already please join me on Facebook for more updates.





Until next time...


Follow me via:
By Regina

9 comments:

  1. Amazing!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I like your beanie!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know ;)
    Autumn in Neverland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Great Blog!
    I'm following you in GFC
    I invite you to follow me ;)

    Kisses
    SHOPPING STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos and your styling!
    Cheers,
    Chicadvisor.blogspot.com
    Cheers,
    Chicadvisor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beanie!
    <3

    http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leggings. You Can Enter For Leggings Giveaway On My Blog. Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!
Regina