7/28/11

Favorite Things

Finally the heat wave has passed NY and it feels more like Summer that you can actually enjoy!
Some of my favorite things this week:
 
Purchased these amazing  Jeffrey Campbell's (outfit wearing them coming soon)

Planning a mini get away on my birthday in August...somewhere relaxing and that has sunsets such as this

Picnic and hiking this weekend! 
In urgent need of some fresh air and some one on one time with nature, break from the city is a must sometimes.

In the creative process, several ideas for a client's makeup wedding look, makeup session next week!

Completely obsessed with this site, I would like to purchase everything from here and so far I am planning to add this irresistible silver cube for my bedroom

 
Have a great weekend and enjoy Summer as much as possible, July is almost over!
 
 
 
By Regina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!
Regina